Renice S8 SD Memory Card Datasheet
Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (MLC)
256MB, 512MB,1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB (SLC)
Interface: SD 3.0 (UHS-I)
- Compliant to the SD standards rev. 2.0 and 3.0
- Supports DS, HS, SDR12, SDR25, SDR50, SDR104 and DDR50 modes in SD 3.0.
- Host transfer rate of up to 104MByte/s in SD 3.0 SDR104
- On-chip voltage regulator for 1.8V signaling voltage in SD 3.0 transfer modes.
- FAT32 preformatted.
Max Sequential Data Read/Write: 70MB/s/25MB/s(MLC)
- Standard SD Memory card form factor: 32.0mm x 24.0mm x 2.1mm with Write Protect switch
- Flash management algorithm: static and dynamic wear-leveling, bad block management algorithm.
- Supports dynamic power management and SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology).
- Internal detectors for power fail protection and Over voltage and inrush current protection hardware design.
- Support write protection function
- Support power-loss management feature to prevent data corruption after power-down.
*- Nand Flash Type: SLC（At 100,000 PROGRAM and ERASE (P/E) cycles）
Sustained Read speed: up to 70MB/s
Sustained Write speed: up to 25MB/s(MLC) / 64MB/s(SLC)
Access Time: < 0.7ms
MTBF: > 3,000,000 hours @25C
Data Reliability: Built-in MTBF/ECC/Wear-leveling function
Data Retention: 10 years at 25°C
ECC: Hardware BCH ECC capable of correcting errors up to 96bit/1KB.
Shock (operating): 1,500G (@0.5ms half sine wave)
Vibration (operating): 15G (7-2000Hz)
Operating Temp.: 0 to 70°C (Commercial Grade)
Humidity: 5% to 95%
DC input voltage: 3.3V or 1.8V
Active /Idle: 0.25w
Physical Dimensions 32.0×24.0×2.1mm (L×W×H)