How Are Goods Shipped To Me From China?
Shipping of orders from B2CIT is by international courier, such as EMS, DHL, UPS, TNT and HongKong Air Mail.
- The choice of courier varies according to country, but most countries currently have a choice of some or all of: DHL, FedEx, and UPS. China EMS is also available for certain countries.
- Small orders can also be shipped very cheaply by Air Mail. The option will appear automatically in the checkout if your goods weight is not too high (about 2kg).
- For bulk orders we can also arrange to make the goods available at our warehouse for your own forwarder to collect, or we can offer good freight rates for bulk air shipment or sea freight.
- Air express courier: after dispatch from the B2CIT warehouse in Shenzhen, China, the shipment goes to the airport in Hong Kong or in Guangzhou, and goes to your nearest major logistics hub. From there the goods are delivered by the courier's local services.
- Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, B2CIT will assist as much as possible.